It's Coming

Hey guys-- just a quick note to let you know that my 7 Metronome Tricks Part 2 post and video is coming. The shooting of the video got derailed by Hurricane Sandy and I had to immediately go on the road two days after the storm. I'm back in NYC for a couple days but I have to go back out in another couple days so it may not be up until next week.

I've gotten all your emails and comments and I'm honestly surprised at the positive response this one  got. Thanks for reading and watching, more coming as soon as I can crank out the video.

3 comments:

  1. Hey Sean:

    Part 1 was indeed excellent, I am really looking forward to part 2. The Victor Wooten video posted below is good fun indeed! His time feel is about as badass as they come!

    Might you consider doing a video on applications for the Melodic Minor scale? Its a great sound (especially when used as the altered scale) but can be really difficult to work into one's playing. Thanks! -J

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hey J-- thank you for the compliments, I'm really glad you got something out of it. Part 2 is going to be a bit more challenging.

      Thanks for prodding me about Melodic Minor. It's absolutely my favorite scale and tonality and I've had a post about it in the back of my mind for a bit. I'll think about the best way to present it and then go from there. I'm guessing it's going to be multi-part also.

      Thanks again for reading and writing.
      +sean

      Delete