How to Explain Where You Were

I hate it when bloggers don't post for a while and then out of the blue post a quick note that says, "I've been really busy guys." Everyone's busy, pretty much always. What they mean is, they're busy with things other than the blog. And it always spells the end of the site.

Well, I'm doing that now, except for the end-of-the-site part.

I've been on the road with two different bands for the better part of the last three months, had dinner with Nate Mendel of the Foo Fighters (it was a friend's wedding), had a beer bought for me by Brooke Shields and have met some incredibly nice people all over the U.S. When I'm not doing that I'm booked with gigs at Spiderman on Broadway here in New York and teaching private lessons. Some that I've gotten from writing this blog.

I know, poor me.

I'm not complaining, I'm explaining. This has been a fantastic summer of a lot of music and performing. Can't complain about that.

For what it's worth, I have a video in the can about Melodic Minor and Half Dimished uses but honestly, have not had the time to write the post. November through December is going to be much calmer so there are good things ahead. I may even sneak in a quick note about some Diminished stuff I've been shedding.

In the meantime, enjoy the rest of your summer if you still have it, or the beginning of the fall. All is well and I'll be posting some stuff in the near future.

1 comment: